2nd Plenary Meeting Online
SIT4Energy 2nd Plenary Meeting, held on the 14th of June, 2019 online, brought together the consortium aiming at presenting andRead more.
Greek and German Workshop on Knowledge and Technology Transfer
Aiming at raising awareness and empowerment of current German-Greek research and innovation collaboration a two-day workshop on Knowledge and TechnologyRead more.
Workshop in Athens 21.12.2018
The “Modelling the end-users’ needs” workshop was held at ITML’s premises in Athens (Greece) on 21/12/2018. The event was aimingRead more.
Workshop in Germany
In January 2019 two workshops were held at the headquarters of the German utility company Stadtwerk Haßfurt GmbH. The overallRead more.
Workshop in Germany 25.10.2018
The workshop was held in Haßfurt. There were 40 citizens as guest in total. The Project was presented by Haßfurt’sRead more.
1st Plenary Meeting in Thessaloniki
SIT4Energy 1st Plenary Meeting, held on the 15th and 16th of October, 2018, brought together the consortium and successfully setRead more.
Your Opinion Matters
To better address the needs of the SIT4Energy solutions and extract the end-users requirements, ITML and the SIT4Energy consortium haveRead more.
Starting our engines – SIT4Energy Kick-Off Online Meeting
German and Greek organizations have joined hands to provide evidence, frameworks and tools for motivating and supporting behavioral change ofRead more.
More News from other sources:
- Issuance of Power Generation Informative Report for the non Interconnected Islands August 2018 - December 2018
- Speech by HEDNO CEO, Mr. Stefanos Oktapodas at the Power & Gas Supply Forum
- Speech by HEDNO CEO, Mr. Stefanos Oktapodas at the HEDNO New Year Celebration, 30 January 2019
- Issuance of Power Generation Informative Report for the non Interconnected Islands May 2018 - July 2018
- Mr. Athanasios Misdanitis, HEDNO’s CEO, at the “Reportaz” (Reportage) show of Alpha
- Interview about 56 GBaud PAM4 BER Analysis (Video)
- OFC 2019
- DesignCon 2019
- World’s 1st 100G BERT system
- PAM4 Bit Error Ratio (BER) Testing at 56 GBaud (112 Gbps)